Assembly Pointe Financial Advisors: Rischi Paul Sharma CFP®, LUTCF (2012-2018) and Alexis-Rae Sharma CPF® (2013-2018) are recipients of the Five-Star Wealth Manager Award.*
Orange Coast Magazine and Five Star Professional partner to find wealth managers who satisfy 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria. In order to consider a broad population of high-quality wealth managers, award candidates are identified by one of three sources: firm nomination, peer nomination or pre-qualification based on industry standing.
Evaluation Criteria - Required
- Credentialed as an investment advisory representative or a registered investment advisor.
- Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards.
- Accepting new clients.
Evaluation Criteria - Considered
- One-year client retention rate.
- Five-year client retention rate.
- Non-institutional discretionary and / or non-discretionary client assets administered.
- Number of client households served.
- Education and professional designations.